Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Well I guess I'll start doing this crazy blog thing. I was thinking the other day that if I had a blogspot this is what I would put on it, so here goes..........








When we got home from church the other day, Joey wanted to go potty in the toilet.... he has had success ever since. His little buns look so cute in the elmo, thomas the train, and mickey mouse undies. He stays dry all through the night too! What a big Boy!

David is learning to ride his bike with out training wheels and he is doing awesome. I am so proud of him for getting up each time he falls! He is excited to keep up with his friends. Wow, being a mom is crazy! I love my boys. They are both so amazing, cute and funny!


1 comments:

Kristin said...

I checked out your link. I am so sorry about Daxton. He was a darling little boy. I am so touched by the tribute, My heart is so sad for your family. I hope all went well while you were here. My prayers are with all of you.