Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Details

Before the wedding,
waiting inside the house for the guests to be seated.
The backyard, with the bishop.
(Rose look how cute Emily decorated the gazebo)
The lovely couple.

Gil proclaiming his Happiness!
He shouted "I am Happy!"

My boys and their Grandma.
My mom and her siblings and her mom.
U. Thaniel, U. Ben, U. Jeff, U, Ed
A. Lanie, Mom, Grandma, A. Drana, A. Margie
The sibs with Gil
And more spouses that were present.
Some of my family besides the kids who already escaped outside to play.
Me and my sibs, minus Rosa in Brazil.
Me and my sistas.
Me and the Bros.
Miss you Rose!
I Love My Madre!

2 comments:

Jana said...

What a beautiful family! Looking at the pics made miss y' all so much and i feel so proud to call you family.

P.s. I have followed (stalked) ;) your blog for a long time and it has brought me joy strength and a good laugh when i needed it to hear your take on life. You are a beautiful woman inside and out.

Lots of love, jana

*****Fá***** Silva***** :-) said...

She is so beautiful!