Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring Holidays

Well I never got around to posting St. Patrick's pics, or Easter pics and now Mother's day. So here they are :) Life is crazy, but still good!!!
Green eggs and french toast for breakfast.

Green pancakes and sausage for dinner.

I love breakfast foods!
Happy St. Pattys...

Then Easter baskets, hidden in the tub...
and in the dryer :)

Coloring Easter Eggs was fun!
And Finally the Sunday Easter outfits... :)
David Jr.
Joey Truman
I love those Boys!!!
Mother's Day in St. G was fabulous!
These boys love the mother's in their lives.
Happy Mother's Day to two outstanding Mothers and Amazing grandmothers!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day in St. G!
I Love the heat and I love my family!!!
These boys teach me SO much!
I am so thankful to be their mother and go through this life with them!!!

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

those are really fun st. patricks day photos. I can tell that you and your boys had a blast with it. You should jump on my blog and find "Ryan and Donna" blog. It's my brother. But, their St. Patricks day was really fun ideas too. I'm gonna steal her ideas for next year!!! Check it out...your boys would love it too!! haha. Hey, glad to see you were down in my neck of the woods for mothers day. The warm sunshine is lovely here huh. I was actually up in Cedar visiting my mom that day. It was a bit COLDER!!! Glad to see you are doing well Marilla :)

Julie said...

I love all these pics :) Love the blog, love the boys, love you!

Ashley said...

Hey! So I have a couple questions for you about your major. Alan is thinking he is interested in doing something like that. What's your email??