Tuesday, August 5, 2008

In Mesa, last week of July...

First of all to preface this picture, I took the boys to Mesa while Dave was in Alaska fishing with his friend Brendon. We had so much fun. My cousin Brittany kept us busy, and it was definitely nice to spend time with her and the rest of the Arizona part of my family!
One of the days we took the kids to the teddy bear factory. We got a tour of how they make teddy bears then the kids got to make their own ten dollar teddy bear.
We swam a lot because it was hot and we could, thanks to my Aunt Margie and Aunt Drana's pools.
I sure love these boys!
Don't they look cute and silly with those goggles on...
Don't pay attention to the mom in the picture, I just have to document that I was there too.
We ended the vacation in Las Vegas at my friend Tiffany's, a BFF from grade school. It was fun for our kids to play together. The boys were all tuckered out! We picked up Dave at the Las Vegas airport the next morning.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. And I'm glad you have a picture of yourself in there...you are beautiful. It was good to see you at the reunion, even if it was only for a minute. We're excited for you to be here in Provo!

Angee Leishman said...

Looks like lot's of fun!