Monday, February 16, 2009

Well I do not know what is up, but once again I can't post pictures. So I'll tell you a "Kids say the darndest things"...
Saturday as I was hanging up the boys clothes David said "the first time you kiss there is a baby in your tummy"... I said "huh"? And he repeated himself.
I asked him about some friends of ours who kiss, but they are not having a baby, and he said "in marriage". So apparently after you are married the first time you kiss, that is how you get pregnant.
Learn something new everyday don't we? :)

4 comments:

The Butterfields said...

I had a friends mom who used to tell us "holding hands and kissing make you pregnant". She must have learned from the same person as David!

Mills Family said...

Oh funny! Ya, my little Trey still believes that kissing will get me pregnant! He keeps talking about having a little brother and so he'll tell me to go and kiss Jay! Kids are the very BEST!!

Hickman Family said...

If only it were that easy right???? That is the cutest! They are very funny when they are little.

Margaret said...

out of the mouth of babes. Dang he is cute. Love you guys. miss you guys and hope all is well. give the boys a great big hug for me. love you