Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well I have been trying to update and post some pictures,
but for some reason I am not having success.
So, I just wanted to write and say how blessed we truly are each day.
I think about all that we have and all that we are and I know that I need to express gratitude and give thanks to a loving Heavenly Father.
I am so thankful for my family and friends.
I am so thankful for the gospel and the blessings that come from living the teachings
of the prophets.
Our little family is speaking in church today on that very principle,
obedience to the gospel plan. I
am grateful for all we have.
We have been trying to enjoy the cold weather by going ice skating, sledding and checking out the Utah Jazz.
We are loving Hot chocolates from Maverick and krispy kreme donuts, hot and ready...
Life is good, Dave's job is good, the boys are wonderful, and my school is busy.
We really can't complain...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog. There is so much to be grateful for. And it sounds like you guys have had some fun times there in Provo. Miss ya

Birkka said...

Ok, so I totally JUST found your blog. Such a cute family! I didn't know you live in Provo! I'm just in Centerville... What have you been up to? What are you going to school for?