Sunday, January 11, 2009

REcap of our year...

JANUARY
Dave and the boys made a ramp at our home in Cedar, and Sandy our golden retriever helped... We all miss Sandy.

FEBRUARY
Going to meet the Jazz, at a family bbq was the highlight of our month...


MARCH
This is my cousin Kurtis' wedding. The only picture I have from March, so we must have been pretty busy. Love you guys!

APRIL
The highlight of April was Easter. We took the boys to the park to Easter Egg Hunt.
Look how handsome they are in their new Easter Sunday clothes.




MAY
my little sister came home from her mish to Brasil... All five of my siblings were finally back together. My little brother had been serving his mission in Italy and came home the year before.
all of my mother's family came for my sisters homecoming, I love the Whole Bunch!

JUNE

Father's Day,
Dave, his dad, and Bro Josh...


Cute boys, Happy Father's Day...



Also in June tragedy struck, my sweet cousins baby, Daxton, went to heaven...
We love those baby blues and we miss Daxton!



JULY
We celebrated the fourth at our home in Cedar cuz it is cooler there than St. G.


AUGUST
David turned 5 and Joey turned 3.
Then David started school in Provo, at Edgemont Elementary, after we moved to Provo.


SEPTEMBER
I started school...
Go BYU Social Work!


We also went to St. G for the Leishmans farewell...
October
We went to conference with Leishmans.. and some of my family.
NOVEMBER
was getting really cold in Provo.




DECEMBER
We went sledding with some friends to end 2008 and begin 2009! Here's to a new year!

We are so thankful ro all of those who made our year Great! Thanks for your love and support. David and Marilla Leishman Family:)

8 comments:

Shasta said...

So cute! Thanks for the recap and all the cute pics. Its crazy what can happen in a year! You are so creative!
hugs-
Shasta

Kody and Stacie Rogers said...

So great! I loved it!

Natalie and Logan said...

That is such a cute post. It's neat to look back on one year and see all that has happened and then look forward to another year full of excitement!

Hickman Family said...

What a great year you had, and what a good idea to reflect and remember. I didn't know you guys moved to Provo. We miss all the snow believe it or not, we have ice out here in the big city...thanks for the pics

Margaret said...

Great post Rella. Love to recap the year too. Boy we miss you guys. Hope all is well. Love Aunt Margie

Unknown said...

(You missed your trip to Mesa to meet the two twins!)

Unknown said...

What a busy year:) I love your hair dark. Are you guys having another baby anytime?

Robyn said...

It was fun reading your recap...it's funny seeing my bro-in-law on your blog. :) Hope all is well. Cedar misses you!