Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time.....

Here are some kindof random thoughts I have been having lately....
But first here is a picture Dave took on his phone and sent to my phone...
The sunsets are amazing in St. G, as they can be everywhere, but I have a special connection with them in St. G.

Joey and David Leishman

are my favorites!!!!

It is about time I post again. I have been enjoying the amount of time we have been in St. G lately. I love seeing my family! I also enjoy seeing random people that I have not seen for months or years. Luckily we have FB and blogs to keep us up to date with each other so when we actually see each other it is not terribly awkard.


My family is the BEST ever, I swear!


I love seeing friends all over town.

My internship is going well in South Jordan. I am enjoying working with these youth, making a difference in people's lives. I love these kids. It is hard to hear about the crap they have been through, but it is nice to be able to help them through it. I am greatful for the chance Heavenly Father has given me to help others. I hope and pray that I can be an instrument in His hands for good, without neglecting my own children, of course. I have to remember that they are HIS children though and He will not forget them!


The last two weeks for FHE we have played games. We played Sorry and Yahtzee. I love spending time with my boys! I miss them when we are not together. I am trusting that they are being watched over though. As long as I am doing what is right I know all will be well. I don't know what the Lord's definition of "well" is either, but I KNOW that I can do all things with His help.

That is it for now.

Lots-o-love-

Marilla


2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Hi! I'm glad to hear that you are all doing so well. Oh, I have always loved st. george too. My dad is from Santa Clara and so we have lots and lots of reatives down that way. My brother moved to St George a few years ago and loves it. His wife is from there also. I've told Jay so many times that, since we both love it so much down there, maybe we should just live there! It makes sense doesn't it?? Your pics of your boys with that sunset is just wonderful!! And I'm so glad you are enjoying your work with people with troubled backgrounds. It's a disturbing thing, but you are so caring and loving that I know you are doing a lot of good.

Brant & Kristin Humphries said...

Wow! It was so nice catching up on what you've been up to these past 9 years... :) Your boys are so cute, and look just like you! So fun! I can't believe you are going for your masters with two young kids! You are an inspiration woman! If you want to check out my blog it's brantkristinhumphries@blogspot.com
I'm looking forward to blogging with you! :)