Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dixie...

This was our second week of touring St. George for FHE.
More to come I am sure.
I did not have a camera so I got this picture off the internet somewhere.
Anyways my dad used to hike this mountain/hill and so did I, with my brothers and cousins almost every Sunday growing up. It was sure fun to take the boys up there to introduce them to my childhood a little more.


I Love St. George and all the fun adventurous stuff there is to do there!
We did a lot of things this weekend and as soon as I have access to some pictures I'll post them.
My bro Rob and his girl Emily got hitched, yes you're welcome, it was my doing. And my other Bro Joe had his baby Rylan blessed. Plus we hung out so much with my amazing, wonderful, fun, Republican family. And I loved hanging out with the twins!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

you are killing me

The Butterfields said...

It was so good seeing you this week!