Monday, June 1, 2009

More Recently...

I went to Washington DC!
I went for a International Social Work Conference with a 6 of my "classmates".
This is some of us at the Conference. I do not have very many pictures, my camera battery died, so I am going to get a disc from the other ladies with more pictures.


Tiffany Winder brought her hubby Greg, and her friend Jen met up with us for a few days.
It was a blast hanging out with these guys. We got an awesome behind the scenes tour of the Capitol.

Brittany and I saw a lot of sites together. It was amazing and FUN! Thanks Britt.
At the monuments, specifically Lincoln's.
Here are my cute boys in their Souvenirs from Mom.
I thought David would appreciate this because this the 44th President of the United States of America.

I think Joseph Truman sounds like a great name for a future President.

We got season Passes to Seven Peaks earlier this year, and last weekend they opened. I am excited for the fun we'll have there this Summer!

The boys after the long day at the water park. I love that they are such good buddies. This is practically how they sleep every night.

David and his teachers, Miss Ellen and Mrs. Ellis at his Kindergarten graduation from Edgemont Elementary.

Daddy and Uncle Drew at the Kindergarten Graduation.

Here is my little man with his Mohawk, this was just for fun. He was a little shy at his graduation performance, but it was very cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. I am glad you got to go to Washington. I bet that was fun. Your boys are so cute and I agree that Joseph Truman is a future presidents name. Hey, didn't that palm reader back in the day tell you that your kids would do important things or be leaders or something like that? It's gonna come true!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

what fun! I'm jealous of Seven Peaks and D.C. We lived 20 minutes from D.C for one summer and I loved it! Especially because everything seemed to be free!

Lyndy Butler said...

I hope I have another boy so bad especially when I see your two lil guys and see how they are such great pals.
super cute rell!
so what happened to the cabin?
our movie?
When can we do it?