Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lately...

I recognize it has been a while since I last posted. I did not mean to keep a sad post up for so long. Anyways we have been doing a lot of fun Summer stuff. So here is a little for you all...
We have been camping.
One of the nights we were camping it was a Tongan wards' Fathers and Sons outing. We happened to be camping in the same camp ground as them. They were roasting a pig and let the boys help turn it a couple times. Dave even ate some with them, but not me, I was sound asleep. (He thought he had the swine flu afterwards, but I told him you don't get it from pigs)We have been to the Trafalga a little family fun center a few times, which included Bumper Cars, Mini Golf, Dippin' Dots, and lots of fun Arcade Games.

We went to St. G for Mothers Day weekend, had a swimming party at Uncle Ed and Cheryls' home...
Then we had dinner at my moms with the whole fam damily...This is in the evening playing fun games and chatting about EVERYTHING...
Oh and last night Dave and I took this lovely picture that I wanted to share.
I love him!

0 comments: