Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Dream Come True!

We are going to be in St. George a lot for the next couple months, and it is a dream come true! (I know this picture is small, but it is all I have for now.)
We took our boys to the white sands in Snow Canyon State Park for FHE Monday.
The reason I say it is a dream come true is because as a youth my family, friends and I hung out there a lot.
I am excited our boys are a little older now and I can take them to do the things I loved to do when I was younger.
We will go to the sand dunes in Snow Canyon next week for FHE probably. Then one day we'll probably hike the volcano, and go on many of the other fun-awe inspiring hikes that I used to go on. I am excited!

3 comments:

ADAMS FAMILY said...

You should call me sometime when you get here, it would be good to see you!

Unknown said...

Cool, wish I could be there to hang out with you. Have fun!

Kody and Stacie Rogers said...

hahahaha oh Kody.