Thursday, January 27, 2011

Not Quitting...

After this weekend I am not quitting.
I feel totally rejuvenated after spending time in St. George in the beautiful weather with all of my family.
I love my family!
I got to do a ton of things there.
#1. I ran the St. George half marathon and beat my best, which is always my goal.
I like competing against myself.
Brittany (my cousin), Me, Lindsey

The supporters.

#2. I got to spend one night with my girlfriends, Lindsey and Anna.
Lindseys mom has a condo down there and she ran the half too.

Me, Lindsey, Anna
We slept very comfortably that night, believe it or not.

#3. I got to spend time with all of my cousins and hear my Lyndy sing!
#4. Went to lunch with a bunch of family.
#5. Had a dutch oven BBQ.
#6. My Joseph and LeAnn Terry family had family pictures.
#7. I got to meet my mom's boyfriend and now fiance.
(he was actually in a few of the photos)
I'll share them when I get them.
#8. I got to take my sister to the Las Vegas airport cuz she is moving to Brazil to get married.

The Airport Crew.


#9. I got to spend time with my Leishman family.
#10. Got a haircut.
#111. I got to relax with my kids, help my mom, and just be in St. G- My home!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

And I was so glad to be there with yu. I love you and am super proud of you. YOU ROCK.. Stay Strong...

Mills Family said...

Oh my goodness! Busy but fun time!! Love all the pics!!!