Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I love to see the Temple...

This past weekend was amazing.

My cousin Kaden is going on a mission to Poland in March.
He came up this weekend and stayed for a few days.
We went to 4 different temples.
It was awesome.

We started at Mt. Timpanogas Temple Saturday morning before I had to work and did some sealings.
Then we went to Bountiful, after work.

Then we ended Saturday at the Oquirrh Mountain temple.
GORGEOUS! A must see!



Monday morning we then went to the Salt Lake temple.

Here we are.
I got insights this weekend I have not had before. I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and His love for His children. I am glad Kaden and I could do this.

3 comments:

Talent Sprouts said...

That;s awesome!! i love you guys!!!

Mills Family said...

OH, very awesome post! I love temple trips! Jay and I were married in the Bountiful temple. Your picture of it is really pretty! I love going to the temple and getting new insights! You are amazing!! And what a fun memory you guys made by having that fun time together!

ADAMS FAMILY said...

I'm jealous...I need to go do that it looks like fun. I love the Temple also. A place for peace and quiet alone with your thoughts it's the best!