Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fishing....

Now that I have the pictures uploaded I'm not sure where to write to make the writing match. Oh well, here goes. We went to a family reunion at Fish Lake this weekend with Dave's family. Dave was so happy to take his boys fishing (living the dream). This is Dave, his Dad Truman, Joey, David and our nephew Daniel. They all went fishing and now Dave is filleting (is that a word) the fish. Creating Memories....
I could not get both boys to look at me to save their lives. Oh well. They were more interested in the bigstick popsicles their Dad had just bought them. Either way though they sure make cute campers.
You should have seen David Jr seconds before this throwing a fit because somehow in opening his bigstick he broke it and when he opened it half dropped on the ground and the other half got thrown in the dirt cuz he wanted a new one. What a mean mom though, I just made him clean it off in the water and eat the half with the stick still in it.

4 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

Cute pics. I am so glad we got to spend time together at the reunion. I just luv ya!!!!

Joy said...

Looks like you had fun. And you're not a mean mom. I would have done the same thing. Carter has an obsession with food...if he's eating something and part of it falls on the floor or under his carseat or whatever he cries and screams till we find the piece he dropped. It drives me crazy! Kids are so "silly" sometimes.

Margaret said...

You know what? I remember someone being pretty much as particular as Davy. And how I wouldn't give up those memories for anything.

Kody and Stacie Rogers said...

Very cute rell! We miss you guys! Have you moved yet?