Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ok so I keep apologizing for not being the best blogger, well I'm not. In other blogs that I look at I see cute pictures and wonderful organization, well sorry I'm not that learned in the blogging arena! I'm just going to tell you what these picts are. I know they are not the best, but I guess this is kind of a scrapbooking kind of journaling thing, right? So first is a pict. of me and my friend Lindsey, it's not the best picture, I know but she is a great friend and I wanted to share... next is our kids on the 3rd of July, we did fireworks, and Tyler Lindseys husband made all the kids glow in the dark glasses. The next picts, go with the 4th pictures...we had a bbq at our house with our siblings and parents (it has become a tradition since St. G is just too hot!) and the last picture is our boys and some of their cousins dressed up in Halloween costumes on the fourth of July. LOL




0 comments: