Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kids say the darndest things...

I had to post Joeys latest since I posted Davids. They are so cute! Today I took them to the city pool to swim in Cedar and there is a large water slide there. Well you must be atleast 48 inches to ride and Joey (or David for that matter) is too small. He started going up the stairs to the slide and I found him there with a mischievious look on his face. I told him he was too small to ride the slide so he came down and got back in the pool. About fifteen minutes later he got out and headed toward the slide, he said "i'm bigger now". Sorry Joey still not big enough, then he said, "please I be your best best friend!" Man that one tugs at my heart strings, but there was nothing I could do. Gotta love 'em!

1 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Hey! I just came across your blog via the Felix's blog. I can't believe how fast your boys are growing up! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were neighbors, until I look at the pictures of the kids!
Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Best to you!
-Liberty Case

Oh, and if you send me your e-mail address then I'll send you an invite to my blog. (send to libertycase@hotmail.com)