Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

While in St. George for Christmas we took the boys to the St. George temple for FHE. We walked around and looked at the lights and listened to the nativity playing in front of the temple. I love this temple! (If I get a chance I'll write a post about my cousins wedding there on Saturday, it was wonderful!) These are my boys in front of the temple entrance by the waterfall. My camera is not doing so well these days so I am using my phone... It does ok.
Merry Christmas a little late! Lots of love is being sent your way... we may even get some cards in the mail for New Years...


7 comments:

Zach and Shanna said...

Merry Christmas! I always love reading your amazing posts!

Mills Family said...

Wow! That temple and nativity pic is AMAZING!!! What a great FHE idea to go to the temple with the kids!

The Butterfields said...

We'll have to get together one of these times you are down south. Merry Christmas!

Angee Leishman said...

I love the picture of the Nativity & the Temple! It looks professional!

Unknown said...

All I could think about when coming to St. George was seeing the nativity out front of the temple. Now i am afraid i am too late. I think they may have taken it down now. So thanks for posting some pic's

Hickman Family said...

Hey guys! It was fun to see that you have a blog. We found it from your parents mission one. It is great to see you. Cute boys! Our blog is hickmanbunch.blogspot.com. We added you to ours, hope that is okay. It would be fun to hear from you!

Margaret said...

What a beautiful picture of the temple. wow. it reminds me of something that grandpa would have captured. great job rell. Love you tons.