Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pondering...

This picture was taken about a year ago in Mesa, Az at my cousin Logan's wedding.


This is me, Savannah, Daxton, and my cousin Brittany is barely in the photo.The reason I am posting this is because Savannah and Daxton are my cousin Brittany's children and I thought she would like to see the photo.


I really like how Daxton appears to be staring at his beautiful mother!


Love you Britt!


Reading Brittany's blog always causes me to ponder and be grateful for life. She has such a neat perspective and I am thankful for it.


Life is really busy right now with final papers (5 to be exact) and getting ready for finals...

We got to go to my Christmas Party for the Social Work program students. It was fun. They had a Santa, but it was not the "Real" one.
This is the "Real" Santa when we got to see him last year. Hopefully we'll be able to find him when we go to St. G for Christmas. Little David keeps asking me if Santa is even real...



I am still trying to be a good momma and give my boys quality attention. I love them so much. We just got back from the $1.50 movie. It was nice to take a break from school stuff!


5 comments:

Zach and Shanna said...

You're such a wonderful mom!!!

Angee Leishman said...

Marilla,
You are such a good mother! Don't ever doubt that! LOVES!!!

The Kailing Family said...

this truely is the "real" santa, i know him personally! :) we miss you guys

Britters said...

I admire you! I don't know how you are doing grad school with two little busy boys, but I seriously think you are amazing! And what's more, is you DO fun things with your kids! I'm sure they love you a lot! Thanks for your example!

p.s. good luck with finals!!

Cristina Boey said...

I don't know how you do them all either!!!! But my other question is - after all is Santa real?