Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some pix from the weekend...

My sweet boy David with littly Lilly.
My Aunt Drana and Uncle Doug's babies.

David and Joey... the best boys in the whole world!The twins Layla and Lilly, born October 19, 2008. I love them and miss them already. The day I got to spend with them and my other family members in Mesa was well worth the LONG drive. Love you All!
I'll post more pictures when I get home and have my camera hooked up. These pictures are the ones I took on my phone and could email them to myself.

4 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Rill, how are you. Your boys have gotten so big. You should check out my blog. jennieandrodger.blogspot.com
Keep me in touch

Unknown said...

How cute! Who's babies?

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute and so much fun. We had such a great time with you all here, it was just way too short. And those little baby girls are pretty dang cute too! ;)

Cameron and Nonie said...

Holy cow it's been a few years. Your boys are so grown up now. Wow, I can't believe you are going back to school. You go girl! come check out our blog.