Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some of the things we have been doing

My cute friend Becky and her son Dawson came to St. George from Cedar City to hang out with us and of course go to Costco.
These are my dear friend Lindsey's kids and mine at a FUN park in St. George. She also gave me a really awesome watch as a late birthday gift when she was here. Thanks Linz!Girl's night out at Spoon Me in St. G, with some of my wonderful family. A few of us went to see the infamous vampire movie afterwards, and although I have not read the books I have a huge crush on Edward.Just a few pix from Tuesday.

3 comments:

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

Don't we all have a crush on Edward! Even those of us in 'senior' category. Tell my boys "Hi" from Grandma. And give my son a big kiss from his mother. I love your blog. I feel so much closer to my family when I read your blog and Angee's each week. I love you, too.
Mom Leishman

Unknown said...

Girls night out sounds fun ... wish I could've joined ...

Joy said...

You haven't read the books? What have you been doing with your life!?! :o) I also had a girls outing to see the movie...oh Edward! It looks like you've been having fun times!