Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just Chillin'...

We went to the opening Jazz game Wednesday night. Our friend Drew came with us because he was going to babysit for us, but we decided instead to take him and take turns watching the kids outside of the game at the mall (We only have two season tickets). Instead when I was walking by the Delta Center this guy handed me three free tickets, so my boys and I got to go in for the whole game as well. It was fun. The boys were actually very well behaved! Go Jazz!!!Then on Thursday I took the boys to the mall to see if we could find David a better Halloween costume and guess what... I got his costume for 75% off. Plus 20% off of that. The costume was at the Disney store for only $8. It was a Peter Pan costume, but we called him Robin Hood. The costume was so cheap that I let them each pick out a $4 toy. How cute...
They are the best. Stay tuned for Halloween Pictures. I am going to take a test today at the BYU testing center for one of my classes, then if I have time I'll post Halloween, if not, I'll post them tommorrow.

0 comments: