Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boys For Sale...

What can I say? They really are the cutest and sweetest boys a mom could ever ask for. Every morning they come in to me and sit on my lap as I am studying (or lets be honest, blogging). Joey will come in and say it's morning now, can I have some cereal. And David will just sit there and try to push buttons and help me look at other things on the computer that I really do not want to. They just love me, and I love them!
Halloween was so much fun with these two cuties. This picture is after trick-or-treating, with all of their candy. They are so sweet and would say "trick or treat" and "thank you" afterwards. They would even say "Happy Halloween" to most of the people. Joey almost went in to half of the houses and after saying "trick or treat" he would say very nicely "can I have some candy". They are the best! I look forward to my time with them.
I am feeling very ungrateful this morning after looking through soooo many blogs and reading about husbands and wives who can only dream of having children and then reading of women who are searching for that "special someone". Well right now according to them, I have it ALL. But RIGHT now I do not want it ALL.
So you are welcome to them for a few days... you can even borrow my husband and father of the two beautiful boys. The price may be high and some restrictions may apply, but I need a break! I don't know why I am feeling this way, I just am. So I am now going to go
rea
d (Joey just came in and pushed buttons, it's thundering and he was scared so now he is sitting on my lap with a piece of candy pretending it is a snake)
scriptures and get ready for church and hope for some better feelings.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your funny rill.
There are so many days I have felt that way too. I would give anything, my right arm even for my old sunday 4 hour afternoon naps back. Or being able to crawl into bed whenever I wanted and just pull those covers up over my head. Instead, I am pacing the floors constantly while Dax is sick, and cooking meals for grant, trying to keep the house clean etc.. I feel ya dawg. We all need a break sometimes.

Angee Leishman said...

Marilla,
I think we all have those days! You are so cute!!! I love all your pics.

Tanya said...

This post made me laugh. I think all moms can all relate.

p.s. I LOVE your soundtrack. I've been listening to it this morning while I read blogs and it's great!

Margaret said...

Hi Babe. YUP. I can feel for you sweet Rella. Overwhelming sometimes isnt it? I won't say it will get easier, but you will look back at these days and remember them with great fondness. I love you rell. and want you to know how proud I am of you. You really are incredible. Hang in there babe. You are in my prayers.:)

Unknown said...

Rella. We all have hard days don't we. Thanks for sharing your feelings. Thank goodness for the refuge and guidance of the scriptures and the gospel to help us get through. I love you Rella...as big as the sky.

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

Marilla, if the price is right I would definitely consider taking those boys off your hands, at least for a few hours, but then you get them back. You still have some training to do on those guys, especially the biggest one. I was showing some of them members of our branch in Chaguanas the pictures of my family on my laptop in my picture files. When they saw some of the pictures of Josh and David standing together, they couldn't get over the fact that the smallest brother was the oldest brother and the biggest brother was the youngest. I love your blog. Mine sucks right now. I should be working on it instead of writing in yours. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Love ya', your other mother.