Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yesterday...

It was such a nice day in Provo on Saturday.
A few days ago Dave and I took the boys for a little hike and they did SO well.
We decided that we would try to do that once or even twice a week
(Provo has so many little trails that you can hike on).
Since Dave was sick yesterday and has been for four days now I decided to take the boys and get out of the house.
While we were hiking we found some really cool parks because we were up high we could see them down below.
After getting back to the car we drove around until we found the parks.
David had also earned a free mini pizza from Pizza Hut for reading.
We went and got the pizza so they could eat it at the park for lunch.

They are so much fun. And can you imagine, no fighting the whole time!


We found this little cave and they had to pose.
Here is the only one of me, My shadow... I did not have my camera so these pictures are from my phone. Thank heavens for technology!

2 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

Looks like fun! You are a wonderful mommy!

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

It's so fun to see the boys out and about. I love them so much and am so glad for your pictures.