Monday, November 17, 2008

Today Is The Day...

#7

Well we did it. We made it this far! Now lets hope that the "seven year itch" doesn't get us...



I kinda figured it out... This is our Honeymoon in Hawaii. We love the cottage on the beach that we stayed in. It was just about fifty feet away from where we're standing here.



I'll try another one later...

I am pretty bummed that I could not find our wedding pictures. they are in our home in Cedar in my closet still (the renters did not need the space). So I'll get the pictures when we go down for Thanksgiving. Anyways these next two are from our engagement night. Dave was so sweet... He totally surprised me! I love the way he proposed... Then we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. That is where we went to celebrate #7 as well!




I think he is the hottest man alive! Love you Honey!
Seven reasons I love Dave…
1. He can be really humorous and make me laugh!
2. He is real, meaning he do not pretend to be someone he is not.
3. He loves me!
4. He love people! (even though everyone bugs him, I know deep down he loves them.)
5. He loves being a dad to our boys.
6. He likes to try new things!
And last but certainly not least…
7. He is extremely Good looking!

Here’s an extra just in case…
8. He is mine!!!!
I keep thinking of more, but for the sake of time... I'll end there.

8 comments:

Staci said...

congrats on the 7

Tanya said...

Congratulations Marilla!! (cute picture!)

Allison said...

happy anniversary! I just noticed your comment on my photo blog. I have kinda deserted it. Sorry about my response time. Wow you are getting your masters! and you have two boys! I can barely do my laundry. It's good to hear from you.

Shasta said...

Wow lady! Look at you! I am so happy for you! & years! TOo kewl!
hugs & loves!

Angee Leishman said...

Happy Anniversary!

Joy said...

Congrats on 7 years! I didn't know you got married in November. So did we...the 22nd. It will be 5 for us. You have a great family!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tiffany said...

Congrats. And that doesn't even look like your husband. He looks so different without facial hair. And of course we love the Jazz. If you really do want to give up some tickets, we would be willing to trade... for something. My husband LOOOVES the JAZZ> when can we do it?