Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Spring Stuff....

This was my balloon and flowers from the boys when I got home from my last day of school this semester. Yay! only one more year to go!I love flowers of all colors and all kinds. Actually I prefer not to have a dozen roses but rather a variety and colorful! I love Daisies.We hiked Bridal Veil Falls again. It is so beautiful there. I love the mountains!
Dave and the boys look for fossils so they can show them to Grandpa Truman.Momma and her boys.Brothers.

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Hey girl, I was excited to see that you have a blog. Your boys are sooo cute. They are definetely all boy. I love it!! XOXO

Lyndy Butler said...

I miss them and you!
i'm so glad you are done with school! and thank you for all of your advice. the poem made me very happy. love ya Rell!