Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring.....

First I must say that yesterday I turned in my last paper for the semester.
WooHoo!!!! One more semester over, two down, two more to go!
I feel so blessed. I know I could not do this all without some Divine help.
I am so thankful for the help I receive daily!

NOW, to the funner picture stuff.
Ready for a rainy Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday before Easter Sunday...I love these two boys! We missed the Easter Egg hunt at the park by about 5 minutes so we had our own when we got home.
Easter Sunday was a beautiful Sun Shiny day! This is just before church... I love to have kids in crisp new clothes, especially nice shirts like these (that only cost $5 at Wal-Mart).
After Church we had some family time outside enjoying the Sun!
I think they have the cutest faces and the Best big Brown eyes ever!
I haven't taken many pictures lately so when I had a day off from school I had them take a couple shots....
He wanted to get this tough look for some reason...
David Jr.
But he really is a softy sweet heart!
My little Men!
Look at that face...
Joey Truman
He is such a nice boy as well, he's our comic by nature.

So there are some pictures. I have a lot more that I'll save for another day...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. They are so dang cute. Will my little Dax ever get that big? I can't hardly imagine it. I love little boys. They are the best!

Angee Leishman said...

Cute pics Rilla!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

look at those boys!! So cute:)