Saturday, April 11, 2009

So much has been happening...

Well hello to anyone who reads this. Noone has said anything about missing my blogs so maybe noone reads it. I just messed up the blog by trying to update the background and maybe I'll be able to figure it out, or maybe not.
Anyways I just wanted to say how grateful I am for the blessings in my life. There are so many little things that happen that I can not deny divine intervention. I know our Father in Heaven loves each of us, and am so thankful for that knowledge.
My camera has been broken, but I think I have figured out how to use Dave's so as soon as he gets some Easter pictures downloaded I'll post them with some more thoughts. Other than that I'll just stick to facebook.
Life is good! Busy, but good. I have been enjoying getting to know more people in my Social Work cohort at BYU. We have a great group to learn with and learn from. We have been working on some projects and I am getting ready for our closing social for the year. Finals are just around the corner, in fact I have two on Tuesday.
I loved Conference last weekend! It was so nice to have my mom here and my siblings, except the oldest, Joe. I ran in the Provo half marathon on Saturday morning. It was nice and snowy. Then we were able to go to Sunday Morning session of General Conference.
Love,
Marilla

4 comments:

Lyndy Butler said...

i've missed your blog. I just know you are busy and didn't want to pressure you. Thanks for the update. Love you lots!

Margaret said...

silly rell, I have missed your updates, but know you are so busy. I love you so much and am so proud of you. you really are the best. give all your boys a great big hug for me. Love you

Joy said...

I have missed your updates, too. Are you going to school through the summer, or do you get a break? We definitely need to try and get together sometime!

Cinda said...

How do you find time to run when you go to school, and have a family and everything on top of that? I don't think I could do it. Glad to hear you had a good Easter with your family.