Thursday, August 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID...

David Jr is 6!!!(I know this is not the best picture, sorry. I took it on my phone, on my way out the door to my internship.)
I got Jr. these balloons yesterday morning for his birthday. In response to this he said, "You are the best mom ever!"
That is how I used to feel when my mom would get me balloons on my birthday.
They are so bright and Happy!
He bought this outfit himself with the money his Auntie Chris and Auntie Jacquie gave him.
Legos star wars t-shirt, cuz he has played the game on the Xbox with his cousin Danny a lot this summer.
Good job Davey!
I love this little guy. He is the best son named David I have ever had! :)

1 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

I can't believe he is 6 cuz that means my baby will be 6 soon! I'm glad we got to have a little celebration with him before u guys left! Love you guys!