Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Races...

This Year for the 24th of July in Utah we went to Enterprise. This is something my family used to do every year when I was younger. It felt fun to carry on the tradition.
Here is David before his 24th of July race... He has a green shirt on and is about in the middle crouching down...

Here is Joey before his lil' race... He's wearing a Y shirt, and is with my lil' bro Ben. I got a better picture of him than of Jr...


There was a super cool money hunt in a home made swimming pool. The fire department was there spraying the kids too. The boys loved it!

They were able to buy snow cones with the money they collected... :)
Joey, David and Cousin Kade.
We went up to the Terry family ranch and had dinner with My Dad's side of the family... I thought this was a cool backdrop for a family photo, we weren't very prepared though! Here's Brendon, David, Danny, and Joey waiting for the left over fireworks from the 4th.

Big Dave and Buddy Brendon lighting fireworks, being pyros...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HOw freaking fun. Your family does the best stuff. way to carry on tradition. I think we went to Enterprise one year when I was young for the 24th. You guys all look so happy.