Sunday, December 6, 2009

Good times...

My cousin Kaden came up this weekend, and sister Rose and nephew Helaman.
(Plus my Aunt Michele came and stayed Saturday night with Breeana Tia and Abby.)
Kaden and I took the boys on a picnic.
Lil' David was so cute. He started making the picnic all by himself. He got out brown paper sacks for each of us and wrote our names on them. Then he had one paper bag that he wrote "everyone" on to put some grapes, oranges and chips in for all of us to share.

I have decided to have mommy dates with my boys. I took David to Coldstone Ice cream place this weekend for our time together. Last week Joey and I went to the park and then I went to his school for a little while. It has been nice to spend some quality one on one time with both of them. I love these boys!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great idea Rill. I bet they love that.

Cinda said...

How often do you do the mommy dates? We try to do that too but it ends up not being very often, because of one thing or the other.