Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well I have my laptop, but no cord to hook up my camera to it. I left the cord at home so I'll post pictures when we get back to Provo.
Can I just say that I LOVE ST. GEORGE!
I have had such an enjoyable vacation in the beautiful Southern Utah. I Love being home. I love being with my family. I love seeing old friends. I love the warm weather. I love the Red mountains, the Yellow sun and the Blue skies. The colors in this area are amazing!
Dave and I and the boys have been staying at my grams. I have been taking quite a few pictures, but like I said I have no way of posting them until we get home. Dave's sister Jacquie took some family pictures for us. That was fun :).
It has been too long since I last posted so I wanted to give a quick update. We are doing well, enjoying St. George. I'll post more Christmas details later.
I have felt close to the spirit of Christmas thanks to some neat Christmas programs and talented people. I loved reading Christmas books every night and watching Christmas movies daily. Now onto the New Year and some New Year goals. What are yours? I'll post about mine when I figure them out:).
Love ya all,
Marilla

0 comments: