Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kids say the darndest things...

So yesterday we took the boys to a little family fun center TRAFALGA
and to the Sweet Tooth Fairy bakery for some family time. There was one point during the drive that David needed a tissue. He said he had a booger in his nose that was going to fall out. I did not happen to have any tissues or napkins or toilet paper in my car. (the tissues were all gone last week and I cleaned out the extra napkins last week too.) He was sort of freaking out.
Then Joey says "just eat it David".
(This is Joey two years ago.)
That grossed David out. David has always been a very obedient boy. If you tell him boogers have germs, don't eat them, he won't. Joey on the other hand is very different.

2 comments:

Shasta said...

Oh my gosh! Love it! Thats great that they are so different. I bet there conversations make you laugh often. I am still laughing to myself. Love 'em!

Margaret said...

those two are sooo fun. kids say the darndest things. LOVE YOU