Saturday, February 13, 2010

Life update...

Just a little update.
(I want to get back into the habit of blogging again, but it probably won't happen for a couple of months while I am finishing up school, so this is what you get.)

The boys a couple days before Christmas. We took this picture for Gale Hale. The boys are in a blanket that was given to Dave when his friend Rhett Hale died. This is us on Christmas Eve at my mommas after opening Jammies.
I love spending time with my family :)
The boys playing Cooties on Christmas morning. I used to play that game all the time when I was their age at my Grandma Terry's.
Joey Christmas day, with his scooter and his "Wovrine" shirt. All he wanted was Wolverine stuff for Christmas.
David and his new bike. The boys were so easy to please again this Christmas. I hope they keep this up.

I love new Sunday clothes on my boys. They are so handsome! David is quite the poser!

I can't get Joey to stand still for two seconds, but he is still a handsome boy!!!
Last week we went to the Hogle zoo for some Saturday family time. It was nice to be together. Our favorite part of the zoo was the family of orangutans. They were funny and loveable.
Those are the pic updates I have for now. Life is good. I am ever so busy with school, internship, being a mom, wife, primary teacher, housecleaner, researcher etc. etc. you know the life. I'll keep trying to update this and get more interesting stuff. Lots o luff, Mrilla

2 comments:

Staci said...

HOw fun wow you are super busy good luck with school!

Kizzie said...

That's funny about the Wolverine stuff. I don't know how many times a day Avery says "Mom, I wish I had claws like Wolverine"

Good luck with the last half of the semester!! I know, even though I'm not the student over here, I will be so glad when the semester is over!!