Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This little girl

So grad school has been causing me to work with this little girl.
To be a most effective therapist "they" say that a person needs to know who they are.
The therapist needs to be in-touch with their own "stuff".
I have been getting in-touch with this little girl lately.
I love her.
I am glad that I can help her and by helping her I help me.
This may sound a little kookie to some, but that is what I am up to lately.
She is so cute to me.
Her big brown eyes draw me in.
(I love the 80's)
I sometimes see her big brown eyes in my two little boys.
I sometimes see her big brown eyes when I look in the mirror.
I wish I had better words to describe what this is like. For now I'll just say it is inspiring and uplifting. I would recommend it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You were THE cutest little girl ever! Now that cute little girl has turned into a very beautiful woman. How cool is that?

Angee Leishman said...

I love those cute pictures!!!

Shasta said...

It is a wonderful feeling to see you loving you the way we do! You are amazingly beautiful and your happiness and faith are so inspiring. I am so blessed to have you in my life. :) Even just the little bit. ;)
hugs!

Miss K$ said...

i feel ya...
also how cute were you.

Margaret said...

Yes rella, I love this little girl too.