Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Family...

...it's about time.
I went to see my family this weekend.
Started in St. G at my cousin Jeffie's reception.
I do not have pics but my mom does so when I get them I'll post pics from that.
The night in St. G was gorgeous and the newlyweds look great together.

Then we drove to Mesa for my other cousins "farewell" talk.
Daniel is going to Portugal on his mish.
Kaden, Danny, and Lacey.
Daniel and Me.
I love my family.
Lilly and Layla are getting so big.
They are so precious, they are actually my cousins too, although I could be their aunt :)
I drove to Mesa with my Uncle Thaniel and my boys.
It was a nice trip as we went as a caravan with 4 generations to Mesa.
Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, cousins and our kids...
I love going to Mesa, AZ.
I got to see my friend/classmate LaDawn while I was there too.
Then last night I slept in St. G and before coming home to Provo today we went swimming and spent time with 'my boys grandparents' :).
I do not have pics from it all and details from it all, but it was a nice visit and much needed vacay for me.
I love you All!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog from Lyndy's. I remember you so well from when we lived in Diamond Valley and wondered now and then how you are doing. I hope all is well with you and your family. You have a cute family by the way :). -Allison (Tenney) Bench

LaDawn said...

Yay! I made your blog post! lol It was so good to see you!!