Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life

Well it has been over a week since I posted.
I do not have anything crazy or special to talk about.
I have continued writing in my journal.
After 3 bedrooms, 1 family room, 1 living room, 1 laundry room, 3 bathrooms, 5+ closets, 1 kitchen, 1 pantry,1 storage room. . . I am almost all unpacked and comfortable, but there is 1 room left and it is the room I am sitting in. ya. the spare bedroom/office/guest room/scrapbook room(but who does that anymore anyways???)/who wants to do it for me room?
I am comfortable in this home.
Work is stressful but I love what I do.
The boys are home with their dad during the day
and then home with me at night.
Life is good.
We are blessed!
I want to complain sometimes, but have to take things into perspective and recognize the hand of God in my life!
He's there, I KNOW it!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hey. I'm glad you got all moved in. Sounds like a great place! We need to get together sometime soon. Maybe we'll drop by Sunday after church. Too bad we're not in the same ward!

lindsey loo said...

you are so awesome. did you know that?