Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sisters...

I love my sister!
We're all moved out and all moved in, but not unpacked.
I like our new place.
The internet got hooked up today.
I feel so blessed. I have definitely felt tender mercies of our Father in Heaven in my life.
I am grateful for all I have.
Grateful for these two little boys who keep me busy and teach me so much.
Grateful for a husband who loves me and loves spending time with our family.
Grateful for my extended family whom I Love and miss!
Most especially this week I am grateful for a little sister who loves me and spent so much time helping me and my family move. She really is the Best Auntie ever to David and Joey, and the Best Sister I Ever Had!!!

1 comments:

Shasta said...

So beautiful! Like I always remember!!! I miss you guys!
xoxo

Glad the move went well...Im just a few weeks behind you on all that fun stuff!