Saturday, October 23, 2010

Life is good.

I had a great birthday yesterday.
I worked until 430 and then went to dinner and played games with some friends.
I am glad that my husband tried... he dressed up and looked very sexy for me.
I got the Nikon camera I posted about and I was told to read the manual to learn how to use it. Who reads manuals? I guess I do now :)
So many Happy Birthday texts, voicemails, and facebook messages.
I took some cupcakes to work and shared them with the residents and staff, I got so many Happy Birthdays then and sung to at least 3 times. Have I mentioned that I L. O. V. E. attention? I'm not big on gifts, but I LOVE attention :)
Thank you to all of my Lovely friends and Super Wonderful Terrific Family!
Then to top it all off tonight I went to Bajios to get a salad while Dave got himself an ice cream, and this super guy and his wife paid for my meal. When it was my turn to pay, the man behind the counter let me know my meal had been paid for. That made my month! I am so grateful for even the kindness of strangers.
This rainy weather is so refreshing to the earth and to my spirit. Thanks God :)

2 comments:

Haven said...

Happy Birthday yesterday, Marilla! I'm glad you had a great day and wonderful people to share it with!

Lauralie said...

hey cuz, I am so glad you had a good birthday. Wish I could have been there to give you a big birthday hug :)