Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

Today at my internship during morning meditation the idea was suggested, if today was your last day what would you do? who would you call? who would you forgive? I think that theme goes along with the theme of the month, Thanksgiving.
These are some of the things I am thankful for.
Having a close family.
This is a large group of people I would want to spend my last days with.

This is some of us years ago with my maternal grandparents.


ADORABLE! I would definitely want to be with these two tired boys!
I am thankful for my freedom! This is at the tomb of the unknown soldier.


I am thankful for the Temple. Iam thankful for forever families! I am thankful for travelling(on a scholarship, nonetheless.) I am thankful for Terrific In-Laws!

I am thankful for classsmates who have made getting an education fun, uplifting and inspiring. This is after a flag gootball game some of us played the 2nd years against the 1st years.

I am thankful for the man I married.

I am thankful for my husband. Even though we do not have the "perfect marriage", I love him. I learn so much from him and would want to spend my last day(s) with him. I would hope he knows how much I love and care about him!

1 comments:

Lyndy Butler said...

I love you Rell!!
you are my big sister too!