Friday, November 27, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Last night I was looking at some old pictures with Joey and we were having so much fun.
Those were the days.
I am sure someday I'll look back and say that about today, but for today these pics were the day!
Look at those BIG Brown Eyes! and those sweet lil cheeks!David and his BIG Brown Eyes!
They loved reading then and they love reading now.
I love these two. Sharing posicles is what they do...

Like Father, Like son... so handsome!


I love the mountains in Cedar and the fall colors in the leaves.

Joey's first Birthday, in the tub.

David's first birthday, in Palmyra NY.

Handsome boys!!!!

Best buddies!

In the Jacuzzi in our old backyard. Man I miss that place! That time! Those were the days I'll never forget!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mills Family said...

Oh fun Marilla! Yes, it's true that it's so fun to look back at wonderful good memories from days past. I am gonna be doing that again soon...as I move on to St.George soon. I'll miss my fun neighborhood here in Cedar also. Good people here huh! We MISS your cute family here in our valley view ward!! Hey, those are great pics of all you guys! And, yes, big brown beautiful eyes! Wow! handsome for sure! I loved the pretty fall leaves from the mountains up Cedar canyon with your family too....fun!