Friday, July 23, 2010

Work

What is wrong with me? I work so much.
I have just been reading blogs that make me want to slow down and not take life so seriously.
My friends from high school, Erika and Ricky Tebbs, blog tells of their story right now.
I just read my old roomates blog, Jennie, talking of one of our good friends, Amber, who died 9 years ago on July 21.
I got an email telling the story of a teenage girl who had cancer basically saying slow down, dance in the rain...
Then my friend Lindsey's blog has the story of a little boy who died one year ago and they are having a run in his memory, Cooper's run.
I guess I need to stop and smell the roses, slow down and enjoy the journey of "getting there" instead of rushing to get "there", wherever there is.


So you can all click on those blogs now and see what I am talking about.

0 comments: