Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthdays!

This is how the day started. Boys in tub:)Well I found my camera cord and realized that I never posted pictures from the boys birthday party. It was a fun day. We did a joint party since David's birthday is on August 12 and Joey's is on August 21. The water slides make for a fun easy party.
I am so thankful to all of the supportive family and friends who came to the birthday party. We all felt like it was a hit and a blast. Thanks everyone!
The kids waiting in line for a turn at the pinata.
Dave and a friend finishing off the basketball pinata that the string broke before it did, a little too much candy inside I guess.
Joey and his Elmo cake. Thanks to Grandma Leishman who insisted on making their cakes even though she just had a knee surgery two days prior. She really wanted to make the cakes because she'll be gone for the next two years on a mission.
I can't believe joey is 3 and david is 5.
David and his Incredible Hulk birthday cake. Isn't Dave's mom talented? Both of our moms are very talented actually.....

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I LOVE THEM. So many fun pictures. thanks for taking time and filling us in on your fun happenings. I know it isnt easy, but it will be worth it in the end. I am so proud of you rella. Way to go. And to Dave and the boys. Way to support her. I love you all. And way cool that you will be home this weekend. Give everyone a hug for me. LOVE YOU TONS.

Joy said...

Looks like tons of fun! Your boys are so cute. My boys sure enjoy playing with them. Have a fun weekend!