Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hi

Well I do not know where my background went, but I am here still. Just wanted to let all of you know, that care, that we are all doing well. I am feeling more comfortable now in the home we are in cuz i painted most of it and got some new blinds hung. It is going to be great! The neighborhood and ward are wonderful! Schoool is great! I just got done with my first week worth of classes because I do not have class on thurs and fri. I am excited to learn and be able to help people a little better than I could before. The boys are doing wonderful! They miss their friends in Cedar, but are quickly making new ones. Our internet is still not hooked up, last week they told me the 3rd, but now the internet company is saying the 9th. So we'll see... After it gets connected I'll post pictures and such, for now I am in a BYU computer lab and don't want to spend too much time here. Love you all tons. Thanks for your love and support.
Marilla

5 comments:

Lyndy Butler said...

Rell! I love and miss you and am glad to hear you are doing well. Can't wait for the pictures!

Angee Leishman said...

Marilla,
I'm glad to hear that you and the boys are adjusting well! Good luck @ school...you'll be great! Love ya, Angee

Zach and Shanna said...

I'm glad things are going well! Where are you guys living? I can't wait for pics. Say hi to your boys.

The Butterfields said...

Just keep us posted by way of your blog! We miss you guys and are glad that BYU is working out so far.

Margaret said...

Rella and Dave and boys, i am so excited for you and for this adventure you are taking. WE pray for you and for your success. I have no doubt that you will be successful. Take care of each other and know I love you.
Aunt Margie