Saturday, September 20, 2008

Loads of Fun!

Since we have been here in Provo, almost one month, we have done so many fun things. We have friends and family here that we have not been able to see much in the past that we are now getting to see more of. We took the boys to Lagoon with some money that they had saved up. We went to Chuckee Cheese for a family night. We hiked the Bridal Veil Falls, which are some beautiful falls if you have not ever seen them. Just last night a friend of ours invited us to a Luau and polynesian dance presentation. We've been to birthday parties, a ward party, BYU football game, a grad student dinner, CES fireside, the list of fun just goes on and on. It is nice to be here in Provo and look at the brighter side of things rather than the negative things that we could also take a look at. (I won't even go there right now because that is not what is important.) WE are truly being blessed. I see the hand of the Lord in our lives daily. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and am thankful for all the blessings I recieve from it. I hope that I can share some of the blessings, if not all, with others. I am so thankful for friends and family who love and support us in all we do!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the background rill. Did it erase your blog list or anything you had posted? I will have to try it out next month. Heather

Tiffany said...

It sounds like you guys are having fun! I know its hard to be away. It's so neat to have new experiences though, and one day *sniff* I will recover from the fact that you moved away as soon as I moved back! I'm really glad you and the boys came to stay a few days! Love you guys!

Angee Leishman said...

Marilla,
It sounds like life is great up north! You deserve that! I can't wait to see you this weekend. Drive safe when coming home!!!
XOXOXOXO Angee