Saturday, October 24, 2009

Birthday Time...

My talented husband made me this cake! It was huge, delicious and so CUTE. Thanks Dave.
I GOT to take two midterms for my birthday :)
And then we got some GoodWood.
(Don't be perverted, it was the restaurant we went out to eat at.)


Happy Birthday to me!
I feel a tender mercy from God happened the night before my birthday when a fellow staff member at my internship asked me how old I was turning. He said he was almost half my age and proceeded to tell me how old he was. I realized he could be my dad and then realized my dad would be twice my age this year if he were around. Isn't that cool? I am my dad's age when he had me! As soon as my cousin sends me some words to a song I'll do a post in honor of my dad. (since last year I did one in honor of my momma)

5 comments:

david and kinsley harper said...

wow he is so talented!!!!! go dave!

Unknown said...

I love that cake. He really is the BEST cake maker I know. We totally miss you guys. Talk about you all the time. Would love to hear a song in honor of your dad.

Mills Family said...

happy b-day!!

Shasta said...

You are so loved!!! Thinking of you today!
Happy birthday!!! :)

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

It's so nice to be able to share your special moments. Thanks for being a faithful blogger.