Monday, October 12, 2009

Thankful....

There are many things I am thankful for... Right now I just wanted to name a few.
First of all a living Prophet. Apostles. Their guidance and direction.
I am Thankful for my FAMILY! Brothers, sister(s), Mom, Dad, Aunts, Uncles, CousinS, and Grandparents. Oh and did I mention In-laws (I have some pretty great ones!)
This is my sister and cousin Kaden at conference, Sunday Afternoon. POWERFUL. My mom was there too. and a few friends.

The reason for writing this post was to say

I am thankful for Agency.

I am thankful for the ability to choose.

I am thankful Heavenly Father allows me to make my own choices.

I am grateful to be able to think for myself and recieve answers to my prayers. I am grateful for the Holy Ghost, He will manifest the truth of all things to us.

3 comments:

The Kailing Family said...

i love your sweet pure testimony marilla! i hope all is well, we miss you guys

Margaret said...

I love you too Rella, Family is everything. I think we know that more than ever. Right?

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

You have a wonderful gift for writing very inspiring comments on your blog. And thanks for the kind words. We think you are amazing.