Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Songs...

Each semester I have had a theme song.
For one reason or another these songs have manifest themselves in my life.
It's not like I have purposefully chosen them, they have come as answers to prayers or as help and reminders I have definitely needed.
Here they are...
I think I posted about the first one "You can make the pathway bright"(hymn 228).
The second semester was "I'll go where you want me to go" (hymn 270).
This semester the song is "Have I done any good in the world today?" (hymn 223).
The last song was sang in conference after President Monson talked. Honestly I think they have each been sung at the conference during the semester they were my theme song. It's amazing.
Definitely a Tender Mercy from our Heavenly Father showing His love to Me.
On a lighter note Little David's theme song for the semester is going to be ....


"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"

He lost his first tooth. I'll try and get a better photo. This one is from a phone camera at the BYU game. That is where he wiggled his tooth out.

0 comments: