Saturday, October 3, 2009

What more can I say?

This weekend has been AMAZING so far...
Last weekend I went with my sister and her friend to the Relief Society broadcast.
That was wonderful!

I had no idea what this weekend held in store for me!
These first two sessions of conference have been amazing.
Maybe it is just my maturity level is greater, but I have never heard such amazing talks. EVERY. Single. One. of. Them.
I am so grateful for the words of the prophets, seers and revelators of God.
I am grateful for the love of our Savior Jesus Christ- and Our Loving Heavenly Father!
I am grateful for the Holy Spirit which guides and directs us if we will listen.
What amazing talks that have given us direction to listen to The Spirit.
The one that struck me the most was the one that talked about being humble and temperate. I need to work on this.
I am thankful for a loving God in heaven who provides these inspirational talks and influences in my life. Just wanted to share this with you all.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Can't stop thinking about you this month. Probably because it's your b-day coming up. Hope you are doing good. Thanks for being such a great friend. If you ever just need to talk, I am here for you as well!