Sunday, September 12, 2010

More to it...

In addition to the surrender and release post here is more... I love my job because I get to practice what I preach and learn stuff as it comes out of my mouth, which I give thanks to the Holy Spirit for that guidance...

So I was talking to one of my clients the other day who was worrying about a lot of little details that do not really matter. She received an answer to her prayers and she was worrying about how it was all going to work out. I was telling her "let go and let God...surrender and release...You got your answer now just move your feet." (That goes along with the saying, "We can't expect God to guide our footsteps unless we're willing to move our feet.")
Then it started making even more sense to me as we were talking, we need to surrender and release because God sees the bigger picture and if we are worrying about all these tiny little details and wanting to take care of the bare necessities, we may be missing something BIG. God has WAY more in store for us than we can comprehend in our finite minds.

I recognized after our conversation that I need to take my own advice and trust God's guidance for me. He always has taken care of me and I doubt He's planning on quitting anytime soon :)

2 comments:

Shasta said...

Amen sista!

lindsey loo said...

you are amazing. you know that?